A Classic Wide Brim Fedora
The Temple hat is a true icon of 20th Century formal headwear. With its elegant classic wide brim and its center dent crown decorated with a grosgrain bow ribbon and a colorful feather, the looks of the Temple hat are instantly recognizable. This style of wide brim fedora hat was loved by the likes of Elliot Ness and Humphrey Bogart, and the hat was renamed the Temple after it was worn on screen by Harrison Ford in Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom.
The Temple is a unisex fedora. It is made of Royal Deluxe quality fur felt, one of the highest grades offered by the Stetson brand. It is water resistant, allowing you to wear it several consecutive minutes under the rain, and offers great UV protection.
Inside, the Temple hat features a smooth satin lining that helps regulate temperature and a genuine leather sweatband for a comfortable fit. Choose the Temple hat by Stetson for unparalleled comfort and swag. Try it today at Henri Henri, Canada’s oldest hat store, or order it on our online store with fast shipping!
Features of the Temple Hat
- Material : Royal Deluxe Quality Fur Felt
- Shape : Fedora
- Height : 4 ½” (11,43 cm)
- Brim : 2 ⅝” (6,67 cm)
- Crown : Center Dent
- Hat Band : Grosgrain
- Lining : Satin
- Sweatband : Genuine Leather
- Colors : Black, Light Grey, Cognac
- Sizes : 6 ¾” - 8 (54 cm - 64 cm)
- Season : Fall & Winter
- Gender : Unisex
- Brand : Stetson
- Origin : Made in the USA
- Maintenance : To be cleaned and blocked at Henri Henri or by a professional hatter only. Remove dust with a horsehair brush.
- Size Guide : Measure the circumference of your head at eyebrow ridge height, going slightly over the ears.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Temple Wide Brim Fur Felt Hat STETSON