Savoir-Faire, Quality and Great Elegance
The exceptional quality of Borsalino’s products is evident even to the untrained eye and is an excellent indicator of the longevity which has made the renown of the brand since its inception in 1857. The Folar Hat is the perfect classic fedora for the colder seasons. The distinguished good looks given by its centerdent crown, large raw-edge snap brim and contrasting grosgrain ribbon give it a timeless charm which made it a must-have classic model. Moreover, women wear it just as well as men seeing as this hat fits most face shapes.
This unisex fedora hat is made from rabbit fur felt of the highest quality and is entirely crafted according to the century-old know-how of Borsalino’s workshops in Alessandria, in Italy. Well cared-for, this hat will last the next quarter of a century!
Another interesting feature of the Folar: its elastic button-fastener! It is a neat vintage trick which, by means of a fine elastic ended in a slip-knot, allows the wearer to fasten the hat to a coat button to prevent it from blowing off in the wind.
The Folar Hat is lined in satin and is fitted with a souple, high-quality leather sweatband. The bow’s middle is circled with a ribbon ring on which is printed the Borsalino logo in golden letters.
Features of the Folar Hat
- Material : 100% Rabbit felt
- Height : 4 ¼” (10,79 cm)
- Brim : Raw-edge Snap Brim 2 ⅞” (9,84 cm)
- Crown : Centerdent
- Hat Band : 1 ¼” (3,16 cm) Grosgrain ribbon and Elastic Button Fastener
- Lining : Satin
- Sweatband : Souple High Quality Leather
- Colors : Black
- Sizes : 55 cm - 62 cm (6 ⅞” - 7 ¾”)
- Season : Fall, Winter
- Gender : Unisex
- Brand : Borsalino
- Origin : Made in Alessandria, Italy.
- Maintenance : Avoid wearing your Borsalino Folar Hat under heavy rain for more than 20 consecutive minutes. Keep in a hat box for better protection. For any question relative to hat cleaning, care and maintenance, feel free to contact our team of professional hatters, or read all about our cleaning & reblocking services!
- Size Guide : With a soft measuring tape, take your head’s circumference in centimeters, passing by the middle of your forehead and about a centimeter above your ear. Refer to the size guide to accurately assess your head size.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Folar Hat