A Timeless Flat Cap with a Warm and Fuzzy Charm
The Shavora 504 cap, made by the world-renowned British manufacturer Kangol is a style that stayed relevant throughout the years. Its first production was made in 1954, and now this timeless flat cap has a new version made of angora, chlorofibre and nylon combination.
This comfortable and warm synthetic fur cap is the easy choice for any occasion! For any man or woman looking for a versatile and classic look, the Shavora 504 cap is without a doubt the best option.
The Kangol Shavora 504 cap easily suits every face shape. Its versatile look makes it easy to find the perfect flat cap to top your sports, casual, formal or otherwise solemn outfits. Come visit Henri Henri, the oldest hat store in Canada, and find your Shavora 504 cap today!
Features of the Shavora 504 Cap
- Material : Angora (45%), Chlorofiber (45%), Nylon (15%)
- Shape : Ivy Caps & Flat Caps
- Brim : 1 ¾” (2,54 cm)
- Crown : Flat
- Lining : Unlined
- Sweatband : Elastic
- Colors : Black, Cacao
- Sizes : S, M, L, XL
- Season : Fall, Winter, Spring
- Gender : Unisex
- Brand : Kangol
- Lieu de fabrication : Made in China
- Conseil entretien : Avoid extended rain exposure as much as possible. Dust with a lint brush. Hand Wash with cold water and soft soap without submerging.
- Guide des tailles : Measure the circumference of your head at eyebrow ridge height, going slightly over the ears.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Shavora 504 Cap KANGOL Angora