Once a Classic, Always a Classic
Few hats have been offered at the Henri Henri hat store for as long as the Saxon hat. This classic of early 20th Century fashion is nowadays considered unisex, and is bought as much by women as by men.
The Saxon hat is a textbook medium brim fedora. It features a classic pinchfront crown and a wide grosgrain bowed ribbon decorated with a colorful feather. Inside, you will find a gorgeous and comfortable satin lining, as well as a genuine roan leather sweatband.
The Saxon hat is made of Royal Quality fur felt, a strong and water resistant felt that allows you to wear it under the rain for up to 30 consecutive minutes. Beyond that, we cautiously advise you to use an umbrella.
This classic hat from the Stetson brand has been seen on many famous heads, from the Blues Brothers to Leonard Cohen, from Al Capone to Eliot Ness. Go for a high quality fedora that will rise to any occasion! Come try it at the Henri Henri hat store, or on our online store with fast shipping!
Features of the Saxon Hat
- Material : Royal Quality Fur Felt
- Shape : Fedora
- Height : 4 ½” (10,16 cm)
- Brim : 2” (5,08 cm)
- Crown : Pinchfront
- Hat Band : Grosgrain
- Lining : Satin
- Sweatband : Genuine Roan Leather
- Colors : Cordova, Graphite, Caribou, Midnight, Black
- Sizes : 6 ¾” - 7 ¾” (54 cm - 62 cm)
- Season : Fall & Winter
- Gender : Unisex
- Brand : Stetson
- Origin : MAde in the USA
- Maintenance : To be cleaned and blocked at Henri Henri or by a professional hatter only. Remove dust with a horsehair brush.
- Size Guide : Measure the circumference of your head at eyebrow ridge height, going slightly over the ears.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Saxon Hat