Feather and Verve!
Bailey Hats of Hollywood’s Rylee Hat has a relatively simple shape but its proportions, with a high and rounded crown which echoes the large flat brim’s shape, give this hat some verve and originality. But its character does not only come from its shape; the variations of color in the material come from the mixing of two colors of wool in its felting process, which gives each hat a unique appearance. Furthermore, the crown is decorated with a fabulous burgundy velvet ribbon, an impressive feather and a decorative golden metal pin.
From its proportions, this flat brim hat suits large-shouldered men particularly well. It also looks amazing on women with bold and self-assured styles. Wear it with a leather jacket and jeans or even with a slightly unbuttoned shirt with the sleeves rolled-up and simple pants! You can also style it with a fitted turtleneck and slim-legged pants for the gentlemen and wide-legged palazzo pants and a cropped suit jacket for the ladies for an oh-so-fashionable style.
The wool felt of this hat has a certain stiffness to it. It is therefore recommended to choose a slightly bigger size than usual and have our team adjust its fine leather sweatband. It has a satin lining and that large brim will be a wonderful protection against the sun and light rain.
Features of the Rylee Hat
- Collection : Renegade
- Material : 100% Wool Swirl felt (unique color for each hat)
- Height : 5 ½” (13,97 cm)
- Brim : 4" (10,16 cm) Tabletop Brim
- Crown : High, Rounded, Open Crown
- Hat Band : Burgundy velvet, Turkey feather, Golden pin
- Lining : Satin
- Sweatband : Fine Goat Leather
- Colors : Alabaster / Steel Swirl
- Sizes : 6 ¾" - 7 ⅝" (54 cm - 61 cm)
- Season : Fall, Winter
- Gender : Unisex
- Brand : Bailey Hats of Hollywood
- Origin : Made in the United States with globally sourced materials
- Maintenance : Avoid wearing Bailey’s Rylee Hat under the rain for more than 15 consecutive minutes. For any question relative to hat cleaning, care and maintenance, feel free to contact our team of professional hatters, or read all about our cleaning & reblocking services!
- Size Guide : With a soft measuring tape, take your head’s circumference in centimeters, passing by the middle of your forehead and about a centimeter above your ear. Refer to the size guide to accurately assess your head size.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Rylee Hat