A Unique Waterproof Cowboy Hat
The Pure Open Road Hat is a true masterpiece. This superior quality cowboy hat is made of 100% pure beaver felt. Prized in the hat making world for its extended durability, beaver fur felt is naturally waterproof. With its bound edge wide brim, the Pure Open Road hat offers great UV protection and shields you from rain and snow.
The name “Open Road” is a relic of the time when this hat was first introduced to the Stetson lineup. It was originally sold with a round crown, an invitation for any owner of an Open Road to shape their crowns the way they saw fit. Open Road hats are nowadays sold with a Cattleman crown, a classic design of western fashion.
The Pure Open Road hat can be worn for a dressed-up event as well as for roaming the great outdoors. It is made delightfully comfortable by its genuine Roan leather sweatband and its smooth satin lining. Decorated with a slim grosgrain band, the Pure Open Road hat is available in the Alabaster, Tobacco and Phantom Grey color schemes.
Choose a unisex and versatile, superior quality Stetson brand Cowboy Hat today! The Pure Open Road will easily find its way among your favorite hats! Try it today at Henri Henri, Canada’s oldest hat store, or find it on our online store with fast shipping!
Features of the Pure Open Road Hat
- Material : Pure Beaver Felt
- Shape : Cowboy
- Height : 4 ¼” (10,8 cm)
- Brim : 2 ¾” (7 cm)
- Crown : Cattleman
- Hat Band : Grosgrain
- Lining : Satin
- Sweatband : Roan Leather
- Colors : Alabaster, Tobacco, Phantom Grey
- Sizes : 6 ¾” - 7 ¾” (54 cm - 62 cm)
- Season : Spring, Fall & Winter
- Gender : Unisex
- Brand : Stetson
- Origin : Handmade in Garland, Texas (USA).
- Maintenance : To be cleaned and blocked at Henri Henri or by a professional hatter only. Remove dust with a horsehair brush.
- Size Guide : Measure the circumference of your head at eyebrow ridge height, going slightly over the ears.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Pure Open Road Hat