The Boho style, the effortless elegance of the natural…
Bailey Hats of Hollywood’s Hinx Hat is a summer fedora whose style will definitely stand out from a crowd. Its uncommon crossed front teardrop crown, snap brim and authentic Panama Straw hand-dyed by a process giving each hat a unique tonal tie-dye pattern. Add to it a twisted natural rope band and you have your wardrobe’s missing Boho-style piece!
A Panama hat’s straw comes from the Toquilla palm, weaved by hand in Ecuador according to a particular method which gives its tight weave a unique circular motif. This material and technique will procure great protection against the sun and its coating will protect the hat from light droplets.
Women and men wear it very well, seeing as it fits most face shapes. The Hinx Hat is not lined and is fitted with a comfortable woven braid sweatband.
Features of the Hinx Hat
- Material : 100% Hand-dyed Toquilla Palm
- Height : 4¼" (10,8 cm)
- Brim : 3 ⅛” (7,94 cm) Upturned Snap Brim, Bound-edge
- Crown : crossed front teardrop
- Hat Band : ⅜” (1 cm) twisted natural rope
- Lining : No lining
- Sweatband : Woven braid
- Colors : Opal
- Sizes : S, M, L, XL
- Season : Spring, Summer
- Gender : Unisex
- Brand : Bailey Hats of Hollywood
- Origin : Made in the United States from outsourced materials
- Maintenance : Avoid contact with water. For any question relative to hat cleaning, care and maintenance, feel free to contact our team of professional hatters, or read all about our cleaning & reblocking services!
- Size Guide : With a soft measuring tape, take your head’s circumference in centimeters, passing by the middle of your forehead and about a centimeter above your ear. Refer to the size guide to accurately assess your head size.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Hinx Hat