A Comfortable and Vintage Flat Cap
The Hatteras Linen Herringbone from Stetson Europe is a classic cap that will not go unnoticed! Featuring a yellow color. The Hatteras Lin Chevrons is made of 100% linen to ensure comfort in hot weather. Light and airy, it has a lining made of a blend of cotton (68%) and polyester (32%) for exceptional comfort.
Developed in Germany, the design of this cap is perfect for the summer season, timeless, but also easy to match with the different styles of clothing you will wear.
The Hatteras Linen Herringbone from Stetson Europe is unisex. You can find it at Henri Henri, the oldest hat shop in Canada, as well as on our online store with fast delivery anywhere in Canada and the United States!
Features of the Hatteras Linen Herringbone
- Material : 100% linen
- Shape : Flat Cap
- Brim : 5 cm
- Crown : Flat
- Lining : Cotton(68%), Polyester(32%)
- Colors : Yellow
- Sizes : 55 cm - 63 cm (6 ⅞” - 7 ⅞”)
- Season : Spring & Summer
- Gender : Unisex
- Brand : Stetson Europe
- Origin : Made in the European Union
- Maintenance : Avoid long exposures to rain. Hand cleaning ONLY, using cold or lukewarm water and soft soap. For any question pertaining to the cleaning or reshaping of your Hatteras Lin Chevrons, don’t hesitate to contact our team of professional hatters to enquire about our cleaning/reblocking service!
- Size Guide : Use a soft measuring tape to assess the circumference of your head, in inches of centimeters. For best outcomes, start at the top of the eyebrow ridge, going just above the tip of the ears and over the summit of the occipital at the back of your skull. Refer the obtained measurement to the sizes guide to determine what size you need!
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Hatteras Linen Herringbone STETSON EUROPE Cap