Small Trilby, such possibilities!
The Trilby, originally used as a walking hat and derived from "trail by", is typically a smaller, sportier version of its cousin, the fedora. The Harrison Hat from the Göttmann brand is its perfect summer version, with its close-fitting teardrop crown and short contour brim finished made of a two-toned, souple paper straw. It is this material which makes it easy to travel with; simply fill the crown before placing it in the center of your suitcase.
This summer hat is trimmed with a grosgrain ribbon of whose bow is itself decorated with the Göttmann logo. It also has no lining, is fitted with a comfortable cotton sweatband and offers a 40+ UPF protection against the sun. However, it is not recommended to use it when it rains because contact with water may deteriorate its color and material.
It is a classic small hat which any collector, be it a beginner or an experienced one, will appreciate all through the hot summer days. Women and men wear it beautifully and, if it fits most face shapes, it fits particularly well with those with slight statures and slender facial traits.
Features of the Harrison Hat
- Material : 100% Paper
- Height : 4" (10, 16 cm)
- Brim : Contour Brim 2" (4,08 cm)
- Crown : Teardrop
- Hat Band : 1" (2,54 cm) Grosgrain
- Lining : No lining
- Sweatband : Absorbant fabric
- Colors : Black, Blue
- Sizes : S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Season : Spring, Summer
- Gender : Unisex
- Brand : Göttmann
- Origin : Designed in Germany, made in Czech Republic
- Maintenance : Avoid contact with water. For any question relative to hat cleaning, care and maintenance, feel free to contact our team of professional hatters, or read all about our cleaning & reblocking services!
- Size Guide : With a soft measuring tape, take your head’s circumference in centimeters, passing by the middle of your forehead and about a centimeter above your ear. Refer to the size guide to accurately assess your head size.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Harisson Hat