A Vintage Trucker Cap
The Great Plains Trucker Cap is a summer trucker cap. These caps owe their name to the transportation business that would equip their truck drivers with adjustable, vented caps for comfort that also feature a large, flat front panel that would allow for bold letters and elaborate logos. The brim would help shield the driver’s eyes from sun glare.
The Great Plains Trucker Cap is enhanced with contrasting stitching for a classic, vintage effect. The Front panel features the silhouette for a leaping buffalo and the mention “Stetson Great Plains Since 1865 American Heritage.” The front panel is a light beige, with a dark blue colored brim and deep green vented mesh for a rich, luxurious effect.
The Great Plains Trucker Cap is ideal for outdoors activities in the spring, summer and fall. You can find it at Henri Henri, Canada’s oldest hat store, as well as on our online hat store with fast shipping!
Features of the Great Plains Trucker Cap
- Material : 50% Cotton, 50% Polyester
- Shape : Trucker Cap
- Brim : 2 ⅜” (6 cm)
- Crown : Vented, 4” (10,1 cm)
- Lining : Unlined
- Colors : Blue
- Sizes : Adjustable
- Season : Spring, Fall, Summer
- Gender : Unisex
- Brand : Stetson
- Origin : Made in China
- Maintenance : Avoid long exposures to rain. Hand cleaning ONLY, using cold or lukewarm water and soft soap. For any question pertaining to the cleaning or reshaping of your Stetson Great Plains Trucker Cap, don’t hesitate to contact our team of professional hatters to enquire about our cleaning/reblocking service!
- Size Guide : The Stetson Great Plains Trucker Cap is adjustable. Simply adjust the snapback to increase or decrease the cap’s size.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Great Plains Trucker Cap