A Winter Baseball Cap with Versatile Looks
The Casquette Baseball City is a winter baseball cap made of 100% virgin wool. Available in a beautiful, neutral toned patchwork pattern, the Casquette Baseball City is unisex and will easily fit your fall and winter outfits!
The Casquette Baseball City is made according to City Sport longstanding tradition: a premium quality fabric joined with a classic, timeless look. It features a 2 ½” (6,5 cm) brim to protect your eyes from sun and rain, as well as a polar lining for a warm, fuzzy sensation in any weather.
For the colder seasons, choose a warm, classic and versatile winter baseball cap. You can find the Casquette Baseball City at Henri Henri, Canada’s oldest hat store, as well as on our online store with fast shipping.
Features of the Casquette Baseball City Cap
- Material : 100% Virgin Wool
- Shape : Baseball
- Brim : 6,5 cm (2 ½”)
- Crown : 10,16 cm (4”)
- Lining : 100% Polyester
- Sweatband : Fabric
- Colors : Patchwork
- Sizes : 56 cm - 63 cm (7” - 7 ⅞”)
- Season : Fall & Winter
- Gender : Unisex
- Brand : City Sport
- Origin : Made in Belgium.
- Maintenance : Avoid long exposures to rain. Hand cleaning ONLY, using cold or lukewarm water and soft soap. For any question pertaining to the cleaning or reshaping of your City Sport Casquette Baseball Cityt cap, don’t hesitate to contact our team of professional hatters to enquire about our cleaning/reblocking service!
- Size Guide : Use a soft measuring tape to assess the circumference of your head, in inches of centimeters. For best outcomes, start at the top of the eyebrow ridge, going just above the tip of the ears and over the summit of the occipital at the back of your skull. Refer the obtained measurement to the sizes guide to determine what size you need!
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Casquette Baseball City Cap