A Hat for Riding, a Hat for Dancing!
The Bolero hat from the Henri Henri house brand is a superb western hat inspired by South American looks. It features a shallow porkpie crown as well as a wide flat brim. Made of stiff wool felt, it can tolerate the rain just as well as offering you exceptional UV protection.
The Bolero is also equipped with a chin strap, a practical accessory that will ensure you a comfortable and solid support even during the toughest rides!
You can find this unisex western hat on the Henri Henri online hat store with fast shipping anywhere in Canada and the United States.
Features of the Bolero Wool Felt Flat Brim Hat
- Material : Wool Felt
- Shape : Western, Porkpie
- Height : 9,5 cm (3 ¾”)
- Brim : Flat 9,5 cm (3 ¾”)
- Crown : Porkpie
- Hat Band : Grosgrain
- Lining : Satin
- Sweatband : Absorbent Fabric
- Colors : Black
- Sizes : 54-55 cm S, 56-57 cm M, 58-59 cm L, 60-61 cm XL, 62 cm XXL
- Season : Fall, Winter
- Gender : Unisex
- Brand : Henri Henri
- Origin : Made in Canada
- Maintenance : Avoid wearing your Henri Henri Bolero Hat under heavy rain for more than 10 consecutive minutes. For any question relative to hat cleaning, care and maintenance, feel free to contact our team of professional hatters, or read all about our cleaning & reblocking services!
- Size Guide : With a soft measuring tape, take your head’s circumference in centimeters, passing by the middle of your forehead and about a centimeter above your ear. Refer to the size guide to accurately assess your head size.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Bolero Flat Brim Cowboy Hat HENRI HENRI