A Stylish and Comfortable Summer Hat
Le chapeau Bermuda Bucket est un chapeau bucket d’été, un style décontracté qui se porte à merveille avec tous les styles d’ensembles. Un favori des amateurs de plein air, le tissu breveté Bermuda qui le compose est souple et résistant à l’eau. Il vous permet même de tremper votre chapeau dans l’eau pour un rafraîchissement absolu!
The Bermuda Bucket hat is a summer bucket hat, a casual and stylish look that easily goes with all kinds of outfits. A favourite of amateurs of the great outdoors, the patented bermuda fabric it is made of is soft and water resistant. You can even soak the hat in water for a truly refreshing experience!
The Bermuda Bucket hat is of a soft body construction, yet is very resistant. It is foldable and packable, which makes it a perfect hat that you can stow in your luggage and easily reshape once arrived at your destination. Its unisex and versatile look make it a popular choice for men and women, year after year. Especially appreciated by dancers and singers, the Bermuda Bucket hat leaves no one indifferent. The Bermuda Bucket is decorated with the embroidered Kangaroo logo, a classic of the Kangol brand.
Choose a soft yet resistant, comfortable hat unlined for maximum breathability that offers you UV protection. The Bermuda Bucket is finished with a stretch fit nylon sweatband for optimal comfort. Find the Kangol Bermuda Bucket hat by Kangol today on our website with fast shipping, or come try it in store at Henri Henri!
Features of the Bermuda Bucket Hat
- Material : Bermuda : 45% Modacrylic, 35% Acrylic, 20% Nylon
- Brim : 2 ⅜” (6, 03 cm)
- Crown : Flat
- Embroidered Kangaroo Logo
- Lining : Unlined
- Sweatband : Stretch Fit, Nylon
- Colors : Black, Navy
- Sizes : S, M, L, XL
- Season : Spring & Summer
- Gender : Unisex
- Brand : Kangol
- Origin : Made in China
- Maintenance : If soaked, let dry at room temperature. You can also use a towel to drain excess water. Clean by hand only, or trust the expertise of our team of hatters at Henri Henri!
- Size Guide : Measure the circumference of your head at eyebrow ridge height, going slightly over the ears. Use the following size table to find your head size.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Bermuda Bucket Hat