Small Trilby, Large possibilities!
The Trilby, originally used as a walking hat and derived from "trail by", is typically a smaller, sportier version of its cousin, the fedora. The Wynn Hat from the Bailey Hats of Hollywood brand is its perfect example, with its close-fitting teardrop crown and short contour brim finished with a folded and sewn edge.
The hat is trimmed with a grosgrain ribbon of whose bow is itself decorated with a laser-engraved logo and discrete rivets on the corners and a removable feather. It also has no lining, is fitted with a comfortable cotton sweatband and offers a good protection against the sun and light rain.
It is a classic small hat which any collector, be it a beginner or an experienced one, will appreciate. Women and men wear it beautifully, particularly those with slight statures and slender facial traits.
Its souple wool felt, made water-resistant and shape-retentive thanks to Bailey’s signature LiteFelt® technology, gives this hat great durability and make it easy to maintain and travel with; simply fill the crown before placing it in the center of your suitcase.
Features of the Wynn Hat
- Material : 100% Wool LiteFelt®
- Height : 4 ½" (11,43 cm)
- Brim : Contour Brim 1 3/4" (4,45 cm)
- Crown : Teardrop
- Hat Band : 1" Grosgrain
- Lining : No lining
- Sweatband : Cotton fabric
- Colors : Black, Serpent, Cognac, Pewter, Olive Mix
- Sizes : S, M, L, XL
- Season : Fall, Winter
- Gender : Unisex
- Brand : Bailey Hats of Hollywood
- Origin : Made in the United States
- Maintenance : Avoid wearing Bailey’s Wynn Hat under heavy rain for more than 10 consecutive minutes. For any question relative to hat cleaning, care and maintenance, feel free to contact our team of professional hatters, or read all about our cleaning & reblocking services!
- Size Guide : With a soft measuring tape, take your head’s circumference in centimeters, passing by the middle of your forehead and about a centimeter above your ear. Refer to the size guide to accurately assess your head size.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Wynn Wool Felt Trilby BAILEY