Classic and Feminine
Let yourselves be charmed by the Vicky Hat, a simple fedora referencing the 1940’s masculine hat styles in this updated and feminine version.
With its downwards safari brim, a classic crown and a grosgrain ribbon finished in a pretty Henri Henri brand printed bow on the right of its crown, the Vicky Hat can be worn with a classy dress just as well as with a more androgynous outfit.
This women’s fedora has a satin lining and is fitted with a souple fabric sweatband which will make it comfortable and pleasant to wear.
Made in a quality rabbit fur felt, the Vicky Hat is reshapeable, durable, water-resistant and will protect its wearer from sunlight.
Features of the Salvino Hat
- Material : Rabbit fur felt
- Height : 4” (10,16 cm)
- Brim : Downwards Safari 2 ¾” (6,98 cm)
- Crown : Classic
- Hat Band : Grosgrain 1 ½” (3, 81 cm)
- Lining : Satin
- Sweatband : Leather
- Colors : Sapphire, Black
- Sizes : S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Season : Fall, Winter
- Gender : Unisex
- Brand : Henri Henri
- Origin : Made in Canada
- Maintenance : Avoid wearing your Henri Henri Vicky Hat under heavy rain for more than 20 consecutive minutes. For any question relative to hat cleaning, care and maintenance, feel free to contact our team of professional hatters, or read all about our cleaning & reblocking services!
- Size Guide : With a soft measuring tape, take your head’s circumference in centimeters, passing by the middle of your forehead and about a centimeter above your ear. Refer to the size guide to accurately assess your head size.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Vicky Hat