Always with my gambler, come rain or come shine!
Bailey’s Rockett Hat is a gambler made with a straw which is remarkably weather resistant. Thanks to the Raindura® thermosetting yarn woven in its paper straw, this hat will retain its shape, even after getting drenched under pouring rain! Therefore, it is perfect for any summer adventure or trip.
This style is very often associated with Greg Norman’s hat, popularized on the golf course. Its Telescope crown and large, roll-edge brim are typical of gambler hats. Its ribbon is made of braids which are meant to imitate horse hair, decorated with a wooden plaque with the Bailey Hats of Hollywood logo and finished with a band, itself adorned with a star side pin, completing its western style. The large brim and tight weave will constitute an excellent protection from the sun.
This hat is unlined and is fitted with Dri-Lex® sweatband made of absorbent fabric for your greatest comfort.
Features of the Rockett Hat
- Material : 100% Paper Toyo braid with Raindura® treatment
- Height : 4 ½" (11,43 cm)
- Brim : Roll-edge 3 ⅛” (7,94 cm)
- Crown : Gambler
- Hat Band : Mixed, imitation horse hair braid ⅜” (1 cm)
- Lining : No lining
- Sweatband : Dri-Lex®
- Colors : Tan
- Sizes : S, M, L, XL
- Season : Spring, Summer
- Gender : Unisex
- Brand : Bailey Hats of Hollywood
- Origin : Made in USA with globally sourced materials
- Maintenance : Avoid contact with water. For any question relative to hat cleaning, care and maintenance, feel free to contact our team of professional hatters, or read all about our cleaning & reblocking services!
- Size Guide : With a soft measuring tape, take your head’s circumference in centimeters, passing by the middle of your forehead and about a centimeter above your ear. Refer to the size guide to accurately assess your head size.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Rockett Hat