A sheltered winter in style!
The Peaky Newsboy Cap by Canadian manufacturer Henri Henri takes its name from the youngsters who would sell newspapers and shout headlines in the city streets of the 19th century. This fall & winter Peaky Newsboy, also calledIrish cap, is made of 100% virgin wool Donegal Tweed.
The Peaky Newsboy Cap features a 11 ½” (29 cm) flat crown that you can wear heavily slanted to the sides, as you would a beret. You can also undo the snap button, detach the crown from the brim and send it backwards for a Dutch cap look!
Fitted with a comfortable cotton liner, the Peaky Newsboy Cap is unisex and offered in a variety of classic color schemes. It will easily fit with business wear as well as with your relaxed, casual outfits! You can find this water resistantPeaky Newsboy Cap on the Henri Henri online hat store with fast shipping across Canada and the US!
Features of the Peaky Newsboy Cap
- Material : 100% Virgin Wool
- Donegal Tweed
- Snap Button
Shape : Peaky Newsboy
- Brim : 5,7 cm (2 ¼”)
- Crown : Flat, 29 cm (11 ½”)
- Lining : Cotton
- Depth : 10 cm (4”)
- Colors : Blue, Red, Black
- Sizes : 55-56 cm S, 57-58 cm M, 59-60cm L, 61-62 cm XL, 63-64 cm XXL
- Season : Fall & Winter
- Gender : Unisex
- Brand : Henri Henri
- Origin : Handmade in Belgium
- Maintenance : Avoid long exposures to rain. Hand cleaning ONLY, using cold or lukewarm water and soft soap. For any question pertaining to the cleaning or reshaping of your Henri Henri Peaky Newsboy Cap, don’t hesitate to contact our team of professional hatters to enquire about our cleaning/reblocking service!
- Size Guide : Use a soft measuring tape to assess the circumference of your head, in inches of centimeters. For best outcomes, start at the top of the eyebrow ridge, going just above the tip of the ears and over the summit of the occipital at the back of your skull. Refer the obtained measurement to the sizes guide to determine what size you need!
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Peaky Newsboy Cap HENRI HENRI Donegal Tweed