A 100% Virgin Wool Newsboy Cap
The Hatteras Herringbone Cap is a fall & winter newsboy cap made of 100% virgin wool, offered in a classic herringbone pattern for a genuine, vintage effect. The Hatteras Herringbone Cap is naturally water resistant, allowing you to wear it under a light to moderate rain. It features a 9 ½” (24 cm) 8-panel crown and a 2 ⅜” (6 cm) brim for increased UV protection.
The cap also features an added depth headband in the back half for a deep, comfortable feeling and fit, as well as a small Stetson Europe branded medallion. You can find this unisex winter newsboy cap on the Henri Henri online hat store with fast shipping across Canada and the US!
Features of the Hatteras Herringbone Cap
- Shell : 100% Virgin Wool
- Interior: 100% Cotton
- Shape : Newsboy Cap
- Brim : 2 ⅜” (6 cm)
- Crown : 8-Panel
- Depth Headband : 1” (2,5 cm)
- Colors : Blue, White/Black
- Sizes : 54-55 cm S, 56-57 cm M, 58-59 cm L, 60-61 cm XL, 62-63 cm XXL
- Season : Fall, Winter
- Gender : Unisex
- Brand : Stetson Europe
- Origin : European Union
- Maintenance : Avoid long exposures to rain. Hand cleaning ONLY, using cold or lukewarm water and soft soap. For any question pertaining to the cleaning or reshaping of your Hatteras Herringbone Cap, don’t hesitate to contact our team of professional hatters to enquire about our cleaning/reblocking service!
- Size Guide : Use a soft measuring tape to assess the circumference of your head, in inches of centimeters. For best outcomes, start at the top of the eyebrow ridge, going just above the tip of the ears and over the summit of the occipital at the back of your skull. Refer the obtained measurement to the sizes guide to determine what size you need!
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Hatteras Herringbone Wool Newsboy Cap STETSON EUROPE