A Vented Cowboy Hat for the Great Outdoors
The Open Road Vented Straw Hat is made of shantung straw, a woven reed found mainly in the Pacific island surrounding Japan and Indonesia. This semi rigid straw with a semi gloss finish is reputed sturdier than traditional paper straws.
With its high, vented Cattleman crown and its elegant wide brim, the Open Road Vented Straw Hat offers you excellent UV protection while evacuating heat and moisture, allowing you to enjoy the great outdoors to the fullest!
This summer, go for a cool and vented straw hat with unisex cowboy looks with the Open Road Vented Straw Hat. Offered in the Cognac color, you can find it at the Henri Henri, Canada’s oldest hat store, or on our online store with fast shipping!
Features of the Open Road Vented Straw Hat
- Material : Shantung Straw
- Shape : Cowboy
- Height : 4” (10,16 cm)
- Brim : 2 ¾” (7 cm)
- Crown : Cattleman
- Hat Band : Grosgrain
- Lining : Unlined
- Sweatband : Genuine Sheepskin Leather
- Colors : Cognac
- Sizes : 6 ¾ - 7 ¾ (54 - 62)
- Season : Spring & Summer
- Gender : Unisex
- Brand : Stetson
- Origin : Made in the USA
- Maintenance : Store your Open Road Vented Straw Hat in a hat box or in a bag, taking care not to stack anything on top of it. The Stetson Open Road Vented Straw Hat is a semi-rigid body hat, making it unsuitable to be rolled or folded. Do not wear it in the rain. For any question concerning cleaning or reshaping your hat, never hesitate to seek the help of our professional team of hatters!
- Size Guide : Measure the circumference of your head at eyebrow ridge height, going slightly over the ears. Compare the obtained measurement to our Stetson Size Guide table to determine your size. If you fall between two sizes, we strongly recommend you opt for the larger size. We will gladly help you with size adjustments in-store.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Open Road Vented Straw Hat STETSON