Like a Cowboy!
The Firehole Hat is the trusty companion you were missing to go on an adventure with! It stands out from the other western hats thanks to its souple and resilient felt and its trimmed leather band, the buckle of which is decorated with a square stud. Those details are sure to be able to prove their mettle!
This hat’s felt is water-repellent and shape-retentive thanks to Bailey Hats of Hollywood’s LiteFelt® treatment. These characteristics will allow it to follow anywhere: simply fill the crown before installing it in a hollow in the middle of your suitcase… or tie it to your horse’s saddle!
The large warped safari brim, typical in western hats, will protect you, come rain or come shine. It has no lining and is fitted with a Dri-Lex absorbent fabric sweatband, for a great comfort, no matter the adventures.
Features of the Firehole Hat
- Material : 100% Wool LiteFelt®
- Height : 3 ¾" (9,5 cm)
- Brim : 3 ¼" (8,2 cm) Flared Underwelt
- Crown : Cassidy Pinch Front
- Hat Band : ¾" Trimmed Leather
- Lining : No lining
- Sweatband : Dri-Lex absorbant fabric
- Colors : Black, Beaver, Loden, Medium Brown Mix
- Sizes : S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Season : Fall, Winter
- Gender : Unisex
- Brand : Bailey Hats of Hollywood
- Origin : Made in the United States
- Maintenance : Avoid wearing Bailey’s Firehole Hat under heavy rain for more than 10 consecutive minutes. For any question relative to hat cleaning, care and maintenance, feel free to contact our team of professional hatters, or read all about our cleaning & reblocking services!
- Size Guide : With a soft measuring tape, take your head’s circumference in centimeters, passing by the middle of your forehead and about a centimeter above your ear. Refer to the size guide to accurately assess your head size.
5 stars based on 1 reviews
Add your review
Review Firehole Hat