Comfort and simplicity under the sun
Naturally and casually elegant, Mayser’s Birgit Hat is a souple hat made of Panama straw hand-crocheted in Ecuador whose floral openwork weaving-pattern bands will keep your head fresh during those hot summer days. Its round crown, its souple brim, and its crocheted texture give this hat a soft beauty and an undeniable charm. Wear it with a sundress, with shorts or with your favorite swimsuit, it will give a taste of vacation to any outfit you may wish to wear!
This summer hat’s Toquilla straw is water-resistant and will do great in the humidity. Rehydrate your hat after the winter with a simple mineral water fogger or place it in a humid climate such as the bathroom for the time of a shower.
The Birgit Hat is fitted with a comfortable and stretchy sweatband, does not have a lining to ensure maximum breathability and provides a good solar protection. Its flexibility makes it easy to pack; simply stuff the crown with clothing and insert it in a space in the middle of your suitcase. Ready to travel!
Features of the Birgit Hat
- Material : 100% Crocheted Toquilla Straw
- Height : 4 ⅜” (11 cm)
- Brim : Souple, 2 ⅜” (6 cm)
- Crown : Round with vented pattern
- Hat Band : None
- Lining : No lining
- Sweatband : Stretch band
- Colors : Natural
- Sizes : 54-55 cm S / 56-57 cm M / 58-59 cm L
- UV Protection : Good
- Season : Spring, Summer
- Gender : Unisex
- Brand : Mayser
- Origin : Designed in Germany, Hand-crocheted in Ecuador, Finished in Slovakia.
- Maintenance : Water-resistant, avoid soaking. Do not fold and keep in a hat box for better protection. For any question relative to hat cleaning, care and maintenance, feel free to contact our team of professional hatters, or read all about our cleaning & reblocking services!
- Size Guide : With a soft measuring tape, take your head’s circumference in centimeters, passing by the middle of your forehead and about a centimeter above your ear. Refer to the size guide to accurately assess your head size.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Birgit Hat