A Winter Baseball Cap with Versatile Looks
The Baseball Loden cap is a winter baseball cap made of 80% wool and 20% alpaca woven in the Tiroler Loden fashion. Available in a beautiful selection of neutral colors including gray, charcoal, navy, and black, the Casquette Baseball City is unisex and will easily fit your fall and winter outfits!
The Baseball Loden cap is made according to City Sport longstanding tradition: a premium quality fabric joined with a classic, timeless look. It features a 2 ½” (6,5 cm) brim to protect your eyes from sun and rain, as well as a polar lining for a warm, fuzzy sensation in any weather.
For the colder seasons, choose a warm, classic and versatile winter baseball cap. You can find the Baseball Loden Cap at Henri Henri, Canada’s oldest hat store, as well as on our online store with fast shipping.
Features of the Baseball Loden Cap
- Material : 80% Wool, 20% Alpaga
- Shape : Baseball
- Brim : 6,5 cm (2 ½”)
- Crown : 10,16 cm (4”)
- Lining : Polar, 100% Polyester
- Sweatband : Fabric
- Colors : Gray, Charcoal, Navy, Black
- Sizes : 54 cm - 63 cm (6 ¾” - 7 ⅞”)
- Season : Fall & Winter
- Gender : Unisex
- Brand : City Sport
- Origin : Made in Belgium.
- Maintenance : Avoid long exposures to rain. Hand cleaning ONLY, using cold or lukewarm water and soft soap. For any question pertaining to the cleaning or reshaping of your City Sport Baseball Loden cap, don’t hesitate to contact our team of professional hatters to enquire about our cleaning/reblocking service!
- Size Guide : Use a soft measuring tape to assess the circumference of your head, in inches of centimeters. For best outcomes, start at the top of the eyebrow ridge, going just above the tip of the ears and over the summit of the occipital at the back of your skull. Refer the obtained measurement to the sizes guide to determine what size you need!
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Baseball Loden 7016EB Cap