A High Contrast Porkpie
The Imperia hat by Panizza is a porkpie with short brim. It owes its versatility from all the different ways it can be worn, both by men and women. Made of wool felt with a simple straight-forward look, wear it straight and then pop the front down to add a bit of formality to the look. To have the air of relaxed vacationers, wear it higher on the forehead. To get better UV protection and some vintage flare, pop the brim completely downward. Perfect every time!
The Imperia wool felt porkpie hat is also decorated with a grosgrain ribbon on which is sewn a striped woven braid to add a touch of color contrast. It has no lining and is fitted with a comfortable and absorbent fabric sweatband.
However, keeping it from getting wet will help it remain in good condition for a longer time.
Features of the Imperia Wool Felt Porkpie Hat
- Material : Wool Felt
- Height : 4 ½" (11,43 cm)
- Brim : 1 ⅝” (4,13 cm)
- Crown : Porkpie
- Hat Band : Grosgrain, 1 ½" (3,81 cm)
- Lining : No lining
- Sweatband : Absorbent Cotton Fabric
- Colors : Black
- Sizes : 55 cm (6 ⅞”) à 63 cm (7 ⅞”)
- Season : Spring, Summer, Fall & Winter
- Gender : Unisex
- Brand : Panizza
- Origin : Italy
- Maintenance : Avoid contact with water. For any question relative to hat cleaning, care and maintenance, feel free to contact our team of professional hatters, or read all about our cleaning & reblocking services!
- Size Guide : With a soft measuring tape, take your head’s circumference in centimeters, passing by the middle of your forehead and about a centimeter above your ear. Refer to the size guide to accurately assess your head size.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Imperia Wool Felt Porkpie Hat PANIZZA