Si vous avez un compte, connectez-vous
Dont have an account? S'inscrire
Description du produit
Perfect to enjoy la dolce farniente but with a twist!
Borsalino’s Panama Semicrochet Hat is a classic summer fedora whose distinguished and slightly vintage good looks will make heads turn. Its crocheted center-dent crown, Panama-weave snap brim and remarkable twisted two-toned grosgrain ribbon give it a timeless charm worthy of the greatest movie stars. Moreover, it is perfectly unisex, seeing as this hat fits most face shapes. And you, would you like to feel like a star?
A Panama hat is hand-woven and crocheted in Ecuador according to a particular method which gives it a variation of textures, a tight weave with a unique circular motif and excellent solar protection capacities. What makes the Panama Semicrochet Hat an exceptional one is its material’s quality: a textured, lightweight, high quality Toquilla straw.
After its weaving process, the Panama Semicrochet Hat is sent to Borsalino’s workshops in Alessandria, Italy to get finished and fitted with a Moroccan ribbon sweatband and the grosgrain ribbon around its crown. The bow’s middle is circled with a ribbon ring on which is printed the Borsalino logo in golden letters.
WARNING: We strongly advise against rolling Panama hats. We recommend storing plant-based hats in a hatbox to better preserve their shape.
Features of the Panama Semicrochet Hat
- Material : 100% Toquilla Palm
- Height : 4 ¼” (11 cm)
- Brim : Panama-weave Snap Brim 3” (7,5 cm)
- Crown : Crochet Center-dent
- Hat Band : 1 ⅛” (3 cm) Grosgrain, two-tone, twisted ribbon
- Lining : Unlined
- Sweatband : Moroccan ribbon
- Colors : Natural
- Sizes : 55 to 63 cm
- UV Protection : Excellent
- Season : Spring, Summer
- Gender : Unisex
- Brand : Borsalino
- Origin : Woven in Ecuador, Finished in Alessandria, Italy.
- Maintenance : Water-repellent. Do not fold and keep in a hat box for better protection. For any question relative to hat cleaning, care and maintenance, feel free to contact our team of professional hatters, or read all about our cleaning & reblocking services!
- Size Guide : With a soft measuring tape, take your head’s circumference in centimeters, passing by the middle of your forehead and about a centimeter above your ear. Refer to the size guide to accurately assess your head size.
0 étoiles selon 0 avis
Ajouter un avis
Évaluer Chapeau Panama Semicrochet BORSALINO