Such a colorful Trilby!
The Trilby, originally used as a walking hat and derived from "trail by", is typically a smaller, sportier version of its cousin, the fedora. The Miami Hat from the Göttmann brand is its perfect summer version, with its close-fitting teardrop crown and short contour brim made of a colorful, souple paper straw. It is this material which makes it easy to travel with; simply fill the crown before placing it in the center of your suitcase.
This summer hat is trimmed with a grosgrain ribbon of whose bow is itself decorated with the Göttmann logo. It also has no lining, is fitted with a comfortable cotton sweatband and offers a 40+ UPF protection against the sun. However, it is not recommended to use it when it rains because contact with water may deteriorate its material.
It is a classic yet far from ordinary small hat which any collector, be it a beginner or an experienced one, will appreciate all through the hot summer days. Women and men wear it beautifully, particularly those with slight statures and slender facial traits.
Features of the Miami Hat
- Material : 100% Paper
- Height : 4" (10, 16 cm)
- Brim : Contour Brim 2" (4,08 cm)
- Crown : Teardrop
- Hat Band : None
- Lining : No lining
- Sweatband : Absorbant fabric
- Colors : Multi-Coloured, Patchwork
- Sizes : S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Season : Spring, Summer
- Gender : Unisex
- Brand : Göttmann
- Origin : Made in Europe
- Maintenance : Avoid contact with water. For any question relative to hat cleaning, care and maintenance, feel free to contact our team of professional hatters, or read all about our cleaning & reblocking services!
- Size Guide : With a soft measuring tape, take your head’s circumference in centimeters, passing by the middle of your forehead and about a centimeter above your ear. Refer to the size guide to accurately assess your head size.
5 stars based on 1 reviews
Miami with an updated classic sense of style & sense of humour!
Göttmann engineers and manufacturers some of my favourite summer hats.
Merci et danke schien HenriHenri!
Add your review
Review Miami Hat